Thanks for trusting me, and letting me hold the reins of New Era.
First of all, some words about the election. Although there's a winner and a second most voted, I am not going to ignore the the support given to Wigibob.
He'll be an active and a "de facto" co-leader. He'll be consulted. Our methods of growing politically will be the same implemented by Goku, and, probably, one more that includes quorums, minimum votes required to get a decision and "negative voting", e.g. : "do you want to support candidate X? If not, vote no, if you all don't give 15 negatives votes then he'll be supported".
My idea about Congress members is this:
- 1/5 th will be drawn by random among members wishing to run for Congress ( even if they are "inactive").
- 3/5 th will be drawn by active members ( those taking part in the policies groups).
- 1/5 th will be people from other small parties (such alliances).
- 1 member will be a senior New Era member
First voting will be positive (normal), second voting by no having
enough quorum will be a disapproval voting.
This idea will be voted soon ( today or tomorrow), the method of voting will be "negative voting": raise your
hand if you are against, 15 NO VOTES REQUIRED ( QUORUM OF 15), and then we would switch to "positive" voting
"a la Goku".
My idea about relationship with other parties:
- Keep being close friends of PCP
- Ensure a seat to WRP
- Keep friendship with UKPP ( but at the same time, asking them to provide excellence to eUK politics).
- Support to small parties
- Restain of wounds with "Independence Alliance" ( our own prodigal son).
- Pragmatic (but tough) approach to ESO and TUP. For example, pointing out the very same mistakes they usually accuse us (or UKPP) of making. You know, our traditional FAIRNESS.
- Neutral or positive with UKRP
- Obvious good relationship with British Army.
- More natural (and neutral ) relationship with Legion.
My current TODO list is :
1. Finish or yield the last Goku's votings on our policies.
2. Setting up a working group to assist me in the proposals and works, (with Wigibob right at my side).
3. Continue the programs of helping young players.
4. Set up our own "shadow" cabinet. ( as matter of fact there's little difference)
5. Make other guys work too in party/government.
6. Change to our first logo (it's cleaner and stress the idea of a new "label", a new "product", bold and provoking, combining that with the Union Jack is a bit misleading, just you are adding a full set of ideas, it's just a marketing stuff).
The level of leadership set by Goku is very high, but I'll try to cope with it.
Negative voting is also called disapproval voting:
O que é isso?Este é um artigo escrito por um cidadão do eRepublik, um imersivo jogo de estratégia baseado nos países do mundo real. Crie um personagem e ajude seu país rumo à glória. Torne-se um herói de guerra, um editor renomado ou um guru das finanças.