In the last few weeks our Cabinet has worked to reach an agreement between us and Croatia. At the suggestion of the Croatian Minister of Foreign Affairs, ElvenCRO, the Canadian Cabinet has been kind to the idea of taking part in a declaration of mutual cooperation between the nations of Asgard and Croatia. We consider this to be in the interest of our nation, because with each close friend we gain, Canada will become more prominent on the international stage, and there will be more friends to look for in times of happiness, but in times of problems as well.
Therefore, the last weeks of negotiations have brought certain common points that Asgard and Croatia have, in areas of military, economic and educational cooperation. Nevertheless, our nations have always shared a common friendship, and at a certain point in history a common membership in the same alliance EDEN. While the interests of our nations may have changed, and the directions as well, the friendship with Croatia has never ceased to exist.
Because of these obvious facts, the nations of Asgard and Croatia have agreed and have signed a declaration of friendship, mutual cooperation and honour between them, with the ideal of pursuing a strong and unbreakable friendship that is to last as long as possible.
The content of the declaration may be seen below.
Declaration of friendship, honor and cooperation between Asgard and Croatia
Due to remarkable cooperation, friendship, and alliance through the past years, the members of Asgard (Canada, Finland, Norway, Sweden) and Croatia agree to improve their relationship with this agreement, which opens doors to a bigger level of cooperation on battlefield, maintenance of friendly relationships and support on economic growth and citizenship-change in the future.
1. The possibility of cooperation on battlefield operations, defense of core regions against common enemies by possible acts of:
- sharing of battle priorities
- possibly of making joint IRC channels of cooperation
- possibly done by placing friend countries article link to own priority article;
- group PM with all the MoDs;
- group PM with all the mainstream officials in a Cabinet: PM, MoD, MoFA.
2. Possibilities of sharing common informations in education and maintenance of close relationships between all 5 countries by acts of:
- sharing common article informations and cooperation between Ministry of Education teams in joint education programs for new players; which will consist basic informations about allies, their position and history of alliances among them.
- maintenance of close contacts between MoFA teams for news updates
3. Economic, receptive immigration policies and supply-in-need magnanimity between all 5 countries by possibilities of:
- opening and facilitating immigration policies by sharing data between Immigration Offices and giving priorities to players from all 5 countries.
- opening borders and accepting players in possible occupied members to member with bigger bonuses; by that helping suppliers of Military Units from all member countries
- joint blacklisting of cheaters and fraudsters, and taking responsibilities for acts of immigrants in other member countries
These 5 countries, Canada, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Croatia, are signing this document willingly to preserve great and old friendly relationships and alliance between each other as well to recall old players and to teach new ones about great deeds we accomplished and acts of commitment in the name of brotherhood in the past.
This document is guidance of foreign politics to next governments of all 5 countries in the future, and also a reminder to all players in all 5 countries that they have allies and friends on their side.
In that commitment we sign this pact:
Representatives of eCanada:
Dozzer_x and Shoi12, MoFAs of eCanada
Representatives of eCroatia:
BorKan, Preisdent of eCroatia & ElvenCRO, MoFA of eCroatia
Representatives of eFinland:
Temskih, President of eFinland & TheJuliusCaesar, MoFA of eFinland
Representatives of eNorway:
Vileskont, President of eNorway
Representatives of eSweden:
intyala, President of eSweden
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Croatia, ElvenCRO
This present declaration shall become valid and shall apply to the aforementioned nations starting on eRepublik day 1932.
Valkyrie Pact in foreign media:
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Canada
O que é isso?Este é um artigo escrito por um cidadão do eRepublik, um imersivo jogo de estratégia baseado nos países do mundo real. Crie um personagem e ajude seu país rumo à glória. Torne-se um herói de guerra, um editor renomado ou um guru das finanças.