Following a nomination process, the Advocate debate is now ready to begin!
FIVE ADVOCATES have now agreed to put their cases forward to the eAustralian people next week.
The advocates for each case follow (in no particular order):
CASE ONE: Why should we join CoT?
ADVOCATE: TJ Norton. http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3302131
CASE TWO: Why should we join USA (or whatever alliance they now form)?
ADVOCATE: CyberCasper. http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/5224092
CASE THREE: Why should we join a local alliance?
ADVOCATE: Chris Carnage. http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1393143
CASE FOUR: Why should we join EDEN?
ADVOCATE: Ethel Rosenberg** http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/4528520
CASE FIVE: Why should we remain NEUTRAL?
ADVOCATE: Callumh123. http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3212081
*Due to only 4 nominations being received, Ranger has decided to invite an EDEN representative to take on the case to join EDEN on behalf of their people. This will ensure that a full picture is delivered to eAustralia to inform the ultimate debate about our future.
Now to some ground rules:
1. EACH ADVOCATE MUST PROVIDE THEIR initial submission NO LATER than 23:00 eRep Time, Day 1831. (This is 6pm, Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time, Sunday 25 November 2012.)
2. Following this, ALL five cases will be published. People will be free to comment, including other advocates. Comments will be sought around the arguments themselves, and while these can not be moderated from an in-game perspective, a summary of points will be provided to each advocate.
3. Advocates will then have 48 hours to make any rebuttals to any arguments made against your case.
ADVOCATES SHOULD SUBMIT THEIR ARTICLES TO ME, AS MoFA FOR PUBLICATION
Each Advocate has been asked to consider at the least, the following points in their article:
- What IS the alliance in question / what DOES neutrality mean (for example)
- what are the benefits to eAustralia, both long and short term
- what are the risks to eAustralia of joining another alliance or taking another position.
Each and every article correctly submitted that actually makes a positive contribution, will receive 10 gold in reimbursement for their time, from the PM.
O que é isso?Este é um artigo escrito por um cidadão do eRepublik, um imersivo jogo de estratégia baseado nos países do mundo real. Crie um personagem e ajude seu país rumo à glória. Torne-se um herói de guerra, um editor renomado ou um guru das finanças.