As many of you would probably know we are restructuring the taxes in India in order to increase the revenue for the govt while trying to keep the income of the domestic sellers unaffected. For that we have proposed change in taxes .... VAT to 1% and IMPORT TAX to 5% in order to attract foreign sellers and buyers. You can participate in the discussion of taxes change here.
Keeping up with the motto and trying to achieve the dream of self sufficient India the govt of India is happy to announce the revival of the INR loans to the public citizens of India. Below are the guidelines of receiving such a loan :-
1. The loan scheme provided by the government of India is only applicable for CITIZENS OF eINDIA ONLY.
2. A minimum Forum / IRC * activity of 10 days is required.
3. Maximum amount of the loan is 5000 cc.
4. Maximum no of loan per week is 5(FIVE).
5. All loans are INTEREST FREE.
6. Priority of getting loans is given to people in govt and other public related services.
7. Loan amount MAY be gradually increased to people who have successfully repayed their loans within given time.
8. Time period of loan is 3(THREE) weeks only.
9. NO EXTENSION of time period is possible as of now.
10. Non-payment of loans within the 3 weeks will be dealt seriously and those who do so will be blacklisted from all future government loans and promotions.
11. The decision on who the 5 people would be each week will be entirely in the hands of the Ministry of Finance.
To apply for the loan visit the forums here.
Direct link : http://forum.erepindia.com/index.php?topic=1533.0
O que é isso?Este é um artigo escrito por um cidadão do eRepublik, um imersivo jogo de estratégia baseado nos países do mundo real. Crie um personagem e ajude seu país rumo à glória. Torne-se um herói de guerra, um editor renomado ou um guru das finanças.