Rejoice my loyal subjects and Serbian PTOers
First of all: I’m aware I’m not the MoD nor the CP, but I think an article won’t hurt anybody.
eCroatia by now has 5 bonuses: Cattle, fish, salt pepper, iron and rubber. But they have two weak spots where a successful RW will lead them to lose 3 of those bonuses. Let me explain:
Maharashtra: losing this region will cut the communications to Karnataka and Kerala (rubber and fish), so they will lose both bonuses at the same time, so then eCroatia would only have 3 bonuses left (Cattle, salt pepper and iron).
Northern India: even though this region produces cattle is the only region that grants access to Jammu and Kashmir, the only iron region that eCroatia owes, losing this region will cause eCroatia to lose another bonus, which will leave eCroatia with only Cattle and salt pepper.
After the RW is very likely that eCraotia will NE us to gain those regions back, but we have some advantages:
1) We are fighting in our lands, so we can drain damage via RW.
2) EDEN is dying, they lost many members in the last weeks (eUkraine, eArgentina, eNorway, ePortugal...) and they are currently losing their wars vs the CoTWO countries.
3) eRussia and eUSA have recently joined CoT in their war vs EDEN, so now the damage scale is around 60:40, therefore eCroatia may lack the help needed to stop us.
4) We have wonderful allies like eBulgaria and eIndonesia that will help us beat eCroatia in D2-4.
5) we can win by ourselves eCroatia in the D1.
As a result of this war our many new players will be able to gain TP medals, and could also help a little bit the Baby Boom.
Remember to vote, subscribe and shout, enjoy the coolpic.
O que é isso?Este é um artigo escrito por um cidadão do eRepublik, um imersivo jogo de estratégia baseado nos países do mundo real. Crie um personagem e ajude seu país rumo à glória. Torne-se um herói de guerra, um editor renomado ou um guru das finanças.