【穷老板心声】我只能说蛤蛤

Day 2,505, 22:27 Published in China China by K9000K

先喂鸡
http://wiki.erepublik.com/images/c/cd/Historical_world_map.png


诸位,见报好。

先声明这是转来的,恩我几乎没有转过其他人写的东西,不过这个我觉得值得一转。
大家看看然后蛤蛤就可以了 😉

When we were the Sick Man of Asia, we werecalled The Yellow Peril.
当我们是“东亚病夫”时,我们被称作“黄祸”。
When we are billed to be the next Superpower, we are called The Threat.
当我们被宣传为下一个超级大国时,我们被称为“威胁”。

When we closed our doors, you smuggled drugs to open markets.
当我们关上大门时,你们用走私毒品来打开市场。
When we embrace Free Trade, You blame us for taking away your jobs.
当我们接纳自由贸易时,你们指责我们抢走了你们的工作。

When we were falling apart, You marched in your troops and wanted your fairshare.
当我们四分五裂时,你们的军队长驱直入,要求公平地分赃。
When we tried to put the broken pieces back together again, Free Tibet.youscreamed, It Was an Invasion!
当我们希望实现统一时,你们却叫嚣解放西藏,称我们是入侵者。

When we tried Communism, you hated us for being Communist.
当我们尝试共产主义时,你们憎恨我们是共产主义者。
When we embrace Capitalism, you hate us for being Capitalist.
当我们接纳资本主义时,你们恨我们是资本家。

When we have a billion people, you said we were destroying the planet.
当我们有10亿人民时,你们说我们正在毁灭地球。
When we tried limiting our numbers, you said we abused human rights.
当我们试图控制人口时,你们说我们滥用人权。

When we were poor, you thought we were dogs.
当我们一贫如洗时,你们视我们低贱如狗。
When we loan you cash, you blame us for your national debts.
当我们借给你们现金时,你们指责我们使你们负了债。

When we build our industries, you call us Polluters.
当我们发展工业时,你们称我们是污染源。
When we sell you goods, you blame us for global warming.
当我们卖东西给你们时,你们有责备我们使全球变暖。

When we buy oil, you call it exploitation and genocide.
当我们购买石油时,你们说这是剥削和种族灭绝。
When you go to war for oil, you call it liberation.
当你们因为石油发动战争时,你们说这是解放。

When we were lost in chaos and rampage, you demanded rules of law.
当我们动乱时,你们要求法律规则。
When we uphold law and order against violence, you call it violating humanrights.
当我们依法平暴时,你们说我们违法人权。

When we were silent, you said you wanted us to have free speech.
当我们沉默的时候,你们说你们想让我们言论自由。
When we are silent no more, you say we are brainwashed-xenophobes.
当我们不再沉默时,你们说我们被洗脑了。

“Why do you hate us so much﹖”we asked.
我问:“为什么你们那么恨我们?”
“No,” you answered, “we don't hate you.”
你们回答:“不,我们不恨你。”
We don't hate you either, But, do you understand us?
我们也不恨你们,但是,你们了解我们吗?
“Of course we do, ”you said, “We have AFP, CNN and BBC's ······”
你们说:“我们当然了解你们,我们有AFP,CNN,BBC。”
What do you really want from us?
你们真的想从我们这得到什么?
Think hard first, then answer ······ Because you only get so many chances.
好好想一想,然后才回答,因为你们有太多的机会了。
Enough is Enough, Enough Hypocrisy for This One World.
适可而止吧,世界上的伪善已经够多了。
We want One World, One Dream, and Peace on Earth.
我们要的是同一个世界,同一个梦想,和世界和平。
This Big Blue Earth is Big Enough for all of Us.
这颗蓝色的星球对我们来说足够大了。


恩,最后对那些动不动就说蝗虫支那猪的畜生说4个字,战汝娘亲!